Dampfzentrale Bern is open again. We look forward to experiencing music and stage events with you.
Please take a moment to read the following information and regulations. We (and your fellow visitors) are dependent on your help:
- For contact tracing purposes, we record the contact data of all visitors using the BuCK Corona tool. Please register once with your smartphone and present the QR code at the entrance.
- As a venue, we rely on the personal responsibility of the audience, also towards third parties. If you are ill or feel ill, we ask you not to attend the event.
- All events are currently limited to a maximum of 50 people or one third of capacity. How can this limitation be implemented in solidarity? Currently it’s “first come, first serve”. We do not see any feasible alternative at the moment. Depending on the performance, however, we will withhold quotas (e.g., for visually impaired people at performances with audio description).
- Please adhere to the hygiene and social distancing recommendations of the FOPH and use the SwissCovidApp.
- There is no checkroom available.
- Please use the online advance booking and pay cashless.
- The contact details of all visitors will be recorded.
- The wearing of hygiene masks is obligatory in all indoor areas.
Depending on the event, the concept may vary. Please inform yourself on our website and on site. Our team is there for you.
If you have any uncertainties or questions, please write to us:
(Status 15.04. 2021)